Do Education Premises need a Fire Risk Assessment?


Published: November 19, 2019

exit light guide.

ISE Fire can help with carrying out Fire Risk Assessments for Education Premises in Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Bedford, Kettering and surrounding towns and villages.

A Fire Risk Assessment should be carried out on any premises where the main use of the building, or part of the building, is an Educational Premises.It is important that all children and staff are in a safe environment and can escape in the event of an emergency, to ultimate safety.

What is classified as an ‘Education Premises?’

These include:

  • Schools
  • Colleges
  • Universities
  • Sunday schools
  • Academies
  • Crèches
  • Adult Education Centres
  • After-School Clubs
  • Outdoor Education Centres and
  • Music Schools.

ISE Fire have experience in carrying out Fire Risk Assessments in most educational premises, from small Village Hall pre-schools to large, grade-listed Boarding Schools (and everything in-between!)

Out Risk Assessor is an Associate Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (AIFireE) and is DBS checked and is happy to visit during school hours, in the school holidays or after-school, if more convenient.

WhatsApp Us